Friday 3 July 2020

Beach cookout

On the 1st of July my class and I went to the beach for a cookout. We went down as a class. My group was Billie, Hamish, Phoebe and me.


When we got there we had to make a fire. First we made a circle out of stones so the fire does not spread. Then we put tinder down then we put kindling over the tinder so it looked like a teepee. We only got 3 matches to use. We got it on the second try.


 We started the fire and while it was going we had to prepare food. We had to make the fire flat so we could put the pan on.


The first food we cooked was potato chips and they were really good. Next we made bacon sandwiches and ate them and they tasted delicious .


My favourite part of going was that we got time off work and we got to make food and a fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.