Friday 15 November 2019

My Film Review

Toki Pounamu Film Festival Today Karoro School went to the Toki Pounamu Film Festival at the Regent Theatre to watch about 5 or 4 Schools from the West Coast present films. This was the first Toki Pounamu Film Festival on the West Coast. We watched 3 to 2 minute long films and all the films were very cool and interesting.

 I enjoyed the 1st film. It was a crime/robbery film and I liked it because it was very funny and it was very cool to watch. I also enjoyed the part when they were on the phone and they were talking about the robber and all the sheriffs were talking about who was the best sheriff in the town. They used slow motion and I also liked how they used time lapse. 


 My second Favorited film was the one when they went to the Tip Head and interviewed the waffle man and the girl also interviewed her dad while he was white baiting and I liked it because it was a family film. I did not like though, how you could not really hear her voice because it was so windy. I also liked how they did not annoy the seal that was laying in the sun on the big rocks. I liked this film because it was different to all the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.