Friday 22 November 2019

Packing my for Mt Cook

By Cooper and Kayden :D

WALT Develop our own poem in response to 
a model (packing my bags for….. 
By Cooper Norcliffe)

WALT Use an increasingly descriptive vocabulary 
to add insert to our writing

WALT Have some fun and be creative with ideas
And imagination.


Packing My Bag For Mount Cook

One pair of tough, pink, stand out boots with diamond sprigs
To grip the snow
For climbing the steep slopes

To get to the summit of Mt Cook.


A pair of super green bionic
 gem encrusted binoculars for
 looking at the pink birds nesting

As I explore along the way


One thick jacket with heaters in it
On top of my t-shirt made from a heated blanket
Duck taped and super glued on so it does not fall off 


So I don’t freeze to death



Four cans of squiggly spaghetti and 
one bowl of gassy baked beans for energy on our adventure,
a mini portable stove to cook it on 
Carried in it’s own egg shell casing

In case we get hungry 




And one friend 
just incase I get lonely on my journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.